My first blog post ever

Hello my name is Gunner I am in second grade my teachers name is Mrs. Ranard. I like to learn math, reading and spelling. If I have homework I get it done right away after that I play football. my favorite show is talking tom It is funny my favorite charicter is Ben. My favorite game is minecraft im am a farmer I have a garden it grows pumpkins, melons, wheat and beets. I have sheep, pigs cows and chickins I have a pet wolf named wolfy. my house is made out of bricks I am building a shed.

11 thoughts on “My first blog post ever

Hi Gunner,

I really like your first blog it has lots of good detail of your first blog what did it feel like when you published it?

Dear Kaelin, If you like to build, surviving, battling mining you will like Minecraft. Have you heard of Fortnite? It is a new game it is very fun I get aggrivated with it but I think you will like it.

Sincerely, Gunner

Hi Gunner,
My name is cade I really like how you set up your blog. I also really like to play football. My favorite sport is basketball though. Do you have a favorite sport? My blog site URL is 23kellycm.edublogs.org.
Your Friend Cade

Dear Cade, My favorite sport is football I am going to be a NFL player. Are you an NFL football player for Minnasota vikings. My friend likes basketball too I do to too. Your friend Gunner.

Dear , Gunner
My favorit game is minecraft too. I have a house made of wood and cobblestone. I like to learn math, reading, spelling. What is yours.

Dear, Gunner I like minecraft too I have built three houses I lost two. I guess you could say I have a garden well I grow pumpkins berry`s tomato`s and other stuff. I like football too but I don`t play it. I`m in 2nd grade too it`s cool and awesome. Do you like coutry music? Cause I do. my favorite movie is Scooby doo. please reply. best dreams ever, Brylie.

Hello, Gunner
I also like to play football. What position do you play? I am also a farmer and have pigs and cows like you.

Happy Blogging, Sean

Sincerely, Gunner